360 VR RC VEHICLE HIRE
Moving a 360 video camera can open up whole new opportunities for VR experiences. We now offer remote controlled (RC) vehicles which have built-in stabilisation and can carry a variety of camera packages.
The key to these vehicles are the small size and flexibility to cover bumps in the ground at varying heights. The camera can be set between 1m – 1.6m in height. The system features full wireless control and can be paired with wireless monitoring systems so crew can be fully hidden as the vehicle moves around locations and monitor the action.
The 360 RC vehicle features a 360 gimbal stabilisation unit which counteracts bumps and turns during traversal. This helps greatly to provide a smooth action and experience for the end-viewer.
The Virtual Reality 360 Video VR RC Vehicle is available for from SpeedVR in London, UK. Contact Us for availability.
360 VR RC VEHICLE SPECS
- Compact footprint (82cm x 56cm)
- Quiet electric motor system
- 4wd all-terrain vehicle
- Tuneable chassis to suit different terrains and payloads
- Powered by high capacity Lithium Polymer batteries
- Quick release telescopic monopod height adjustment
- Payloads up to 3Kgs on gimbal (camera)
- Lightweight rugged aluminium and carbon fibre design
Here is an example of our work with the 360º VR RC Vehicle and a Z4XL camera system: