One day workshop to train editors and production members on the most common post-workflows and image-stitching techniques.
There are a number of workflow options and post-production programs available to enable the creation of 360° footage for delivery on a variety of platforms.
On this one day workshop, you can expect to learn the advantages and differences between prominent image-stitching software products, the best practice for editing in VR and integrating grading, compositing and other effects into your workflow.
360° VR virtual reality training – London, UK
The course will cover the following:
- Fundamentals of 360° VR footage management
- Workflow opportunities
- Suggested hardware
- Differences between prominent image-stitching software products
- Image-stitching techniques and workarounds
- VR editing available tools
- VR editing do’s and don’ts
- Compositing with 360° VR footage
- Output platforms and delivery