VIRTUAL REALITY 360° VR PRACTICAL WORKSHOP
Date: 4th & 5th August 2018
Location: Raindance, Trafalgar Sq. London
Length: 2 Day
Cost: £249.95+ VAT
Session: 2 x 10am – 5pm
This weekend practical workshop will introduce you to the basics of 360° VR – how it looks and feels, how it works and how it is shot and edited. You’ll get a feel for this new medium and start to understand how drama and story can be created.
You’ll be able to participate in a hands on workshop and ask our technicians about the equipment used for production and post-production, and work with our story consultants on how to write, direct and produce a VR short.
This is an overview course with lots of technical detail covering many elements of VR production. We will go in depth on post workflow, delivery formats, camera and sound equipment, along with good VR filming practice and concepts for 360° films.
This course runs in collaboration with the Raindance organisation.
360° VR virtual reality training – London, UK
The course will cover the following:
Saturday 10:0 – 5pm : 360/VR Basics
- Session 1: Where Virtual Reality is at today – overview & equipment
- Session 2: Watch a live 360/Virtual Reality demonstration
- Session 3: Working Lunch: Script development for Virtual Reality
- Session 4: Shoot a 360/Virtual Reality short
- Session 5: Post Production in VR
- Session 6: Screening of Day 1 films.
- Session 7: Optional networking drinks
Sunday 10:00 – 5pm : VR Film Development & Theory
- Session 1: Script development
- Session 2: Advanced VR short filming
- Session 3: Lunch
- Session 4: Practical rules and theory
- Session 5: Example films – good & bad
- Session 6: Day 2 film review
- Session 7: VR distribution and revenue