COMBINED 360° FILMING EQUIPMENT & POST WORKFLOWS INTRODUCTION
Date: TBC (Inquire for details)
Length: 1 Day
Cost: £300+ VAT
Session: 10am – 6pm
One day workshop to train camera crew or production members on the basics of VR cameras, post-workflow and production concepts.
There are many forms of VR 360° camera available, each with their own pros and cons and knock-on effect in production techniques. Post-production workflows and techniques are limited and specific.
Some of these systems are available for hire giving productions the opportunity to create a whole new range of immersive content.
360° VR virtual reality training – London, UK
The course will cover the following:
- Fundamentals of 360° VR filming & camera movement
- Differences between 360° VR camera systems
- VR Best Practice
- Compatible equipment and accessories
- Building a camera system and demonstration filming
- Data management & VR DIT
- Post-production workflows
- VR Post-production software
- Image stitching fundamentals
- VR editing